- Print, internet and mobile working together to bring calls to your business
- Thousands of consumers use Yello directories every month to look up local businesses in Print, Online and Mobile
- Yello works hard to deliver more potential customers to your business
- Yello will help you get found by customers who are actively searching and ready to buy, whenever and wherever they’re looking
- Our experienced Account Executives will customize a media plan that's a perfect fit for your business and help you stand out from your competition
All kinds of people turn to Yello, including your target audience. Whether they’re younger, older, male or female, in the city or country, they all want an easy way to find the product or service they need when they need it.
How Customers Search Attract Customers When They Are Ready to Buy
There are all kinds of ways to advertise your business. But most advertising falls into two main categories – advertising that makes customers aware of your business by reaching out to them, and advertising that answers a customer’s need when they’re actively looking to buy something. When it comes to advertising, there is a lot of choice. Yello offers a range of solutions in Print and Online.
How Many Search on Yello
People regularly turn to Yello because we make it easy for them with a variety of ways to search. Virtually every home and business across the country has Yello print directory, and with online and mobile, customers can find you at work, at home or on the go. And they do, with thousands of searches made every week.
Over 2 million references a year are made to the print Yello directory. 9 million searches annually online.
Consumers who use Yello already know what product or service they want. They’re ready to buy. So when they search Yello, they usually contact the business they find. Better still, most of them go on to make a purchase. Let’s look at the numbers:
7 of 10 Yello searches resulted in a business being contacted.
6 of 10 of those contacts led to a purchase.
Among calls generated from Yello advertising, 44% of those come from consumers visiting an advertiser’s website after seeing the Yello ad.
56% of calls are generated directly from the print ad.*